Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||DMX512 Master Controller||Input Voltage:||AC110-240V|
|Input Signal:||Artnet||Output Signal:||DMX512 Signal|
|DMX Channels:||8×512 (4096) Channels||Function:||Program On Computer With SD Card|
|Weight (G.W):||1.78 KG|
Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it supports RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface. DMX1360 uses standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in professional cabinet, easily operation setting with LCD display.
DMX1360 provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port, total output 8×512 data. It is compatible with all the effects lighting control software which support Art-net protocol, widely used in the LED dot matrix and the stage lighting control network in needing lots of DMX-512 data, especially for TV station recorded scene, stage performances, entertainment and so on.
● Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data.
● Can set two different IP address in each controller.
● Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
● Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
● Standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in the standard cabinet.
● With LCD screen display, convenient operation intuitive settings
● With SD card to instore the LED flash effects.
● Provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port and can output total 8×512 data.
● Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.
Product Appearance and Description:
1), DMX1360 off-line player to face up to the diagram and description:
2), The remote control panel apperance and descriptions:
3), Output interface line sequence:
DMX1360 with two types of output: 8 pcs RJ45 interface or 8 groups 3PIN press terminals.
DMX512 Controlling System Wiring Diagram:
Contact Person: Andy